Former Kings Own Hotel Licence transferred in the early 1960's to new hotel/motel built on the Olympic Way across the railway line. The local newsagent, a sprightly man in his nineties, is a local authority on the history of the pub.
New South Wales 2655
The craggy outcrop or hanging rock which gives its name to the town.
Photo submitted by Gary Pope, Many Thanks
Formerly known as hanging rock. Some of the overhang disappeared after a major rock fall in 1874.
< Gday Pubs Homepage