Jandowae Hotel Motel
Hotel For Lease in Queensland
YOU NEED A LIFE CHANGE AND WE NEED A BREAK
The hard yards have been done, and for the last ten years we have owned the Hotel and we are slowly bringing into today's comfits whilst still maintaining the old tradition of its former glory.
It has a bright atmosphere which is an extension of our characters - bright and breezy.
It has a good solid local trade, and caters well for the traveler and worker. We also have ample off street parking, making it ideal for for group bookings from clubs that travel throughout the year.
The past ten years has created a lot of return visits from various groups such as Motor bike groups, fishing clubs, workers, car clubs and events held in the hotel, town and district, which in turn offers a steady income stream.
- Multiple income streams
- Suit couple plus casual staff or (backpackers)
- 15 accommodation rooms plus residence
- 30kw solar system to offset power costs (batteries for storage to come)
- Full support and assistance from owners. (we want to work with you not against you)
- Ongoing restoration work throughout hotel by owner or contractors (no additional costs to lessee)
- This hotel has been very good to us over the last ten plus years in will be into the future.
- Highway frontage
- Jandowae has all the facilities that Dalby has 30 minutes away and is expanding them.
- We are prepared to negotiate any length of lease to suit
- Cash in with the Coopers Gap wind farm project just starting in 2018.
Buy the lease straight from us and save.
Expressions of Interest Contact:
Brad - 0412 059 683
Paula - 0412 577 467