Hotel For Lease in South Australia
The seaside town of Port MacDonnell is known as the Southern Rock Lobster Capital of Australia.
Leasehold and Business
• Only hotel in town first licenced in 1862
• 15 poker machines operating
• One main bar with TAB & Lotteries/keno
• Drive in and walk in bottle shop
• Superb 'Shipwreck Bistro' to seat up to 140 diners
• 10 public bedrooms with good occupancy
• Separate managers residence
• Long remaining lease term including rights of renewal
• Showing strong trade history and impressive profitability
The town has a fascinating sailing ship history and the hotel is well patronized by locals and SA and Victorian visitors and holiday makers.
0410 605 224
Photo courtesy John Langford from Langfords Hotel Brokers.