Royal Mail Hotel in Meekatharra
Royal Mail Hotel
Established in 1899, the historic Royal Mail Hotel Meekatharra has been trading as a hotel for over 120 years.
Currently owned by husband and wife Phillip Rehill and Gitte Heij. The hotel is managed by Michelle Brewster, Karen Ebert, Lisa McIvor and Phillip Rehill.
Regularly organising events including karaoke nights, talent quests, Sunday BBQ's, pool competitions, and live music.
- Bar with history & character
- Beer Garden (can be hired for private function)
- Licensed Restaurant
- Juke Box Entertainment
- Pool Table
- Wireless Internet connection in bar area
- Catering Services
- Conference Facilities on request
- 24 motel rooms (Family, triple/twin share & single)
- All self contained,
- Bathroom & toilet facilities
- Heating and air-conditioning
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Bar fridge.
- All rooms have internet access.
- Full room service is available on request.
- Locked Compound parking for guest vehicles
- We love dogs and we do our best to accommodate your pets when staying with us.
Royal Mail Hotel Meekatharra
Photo courtesy of Lance Loughrey, 2016
- 1 Main Street
- 08 9981 1148
Think! About your choices. Call Gambling Help 1800 858 858