Former Queen of the Murchison Hotel in Cue
Former Queen of the Murchison Hotel
This luxury two storey, historic building, was formally a hotel, which was built in 1938.
It is now a bed and breakfast providing overnight and holiday accommodation.
The main original building was constructed in the grand style of two storey double-brick and iron roof, with extensive use of jarrah throughout and huge public rooms with high ceilings.
Guest facilities include
- A lush outdoor garden area
- Secure off-street parking.
- Excellent meals are also available
Offering old fashioned service in a relaxed family atmosphere, with B.Y.O License.
Enjoy air conditioning in summer or dine around the log fire in winter. Stroll around and view our various collections including exotic birds and our vintage motorcycle display including Harley Davidsons, Triumphs and B.S.A's ect.
A quiet drink on the verandah or a chat with hosts and guests makes an enjoyable end to your day.
Former Queen of Murchison Hotel
Photo Courtesy of Lance Loughrey, 2016
- 10 Austin St,
- 08 9963 1625