Bendigo Hotel in Collingwood (Melbourne)
Established 1871 as the Collingwood Arms Hotel, and renamed the Bendigo Hotel 1888. In 1911 carlton brewery purchased the surrounding land, demolishing the building and replacing it with the current two storey building.
Menu includes burgers and finger foods.
It is a Pub that really caters for those who like music! Say Gday to Guy.
Photo submitted by Gary Pope, Many Thanks
- 125 Johnson St
- (03) 9417 3415