Mitre Tavern in City (Melbourne)
- housed in Melbourne's oldest erected building. Built 1836
- tremendous atmosphere, in multiple bars, or el fresco dining/wining in the Bank Place alley way
- regular meeting place for Melbourne's business people at the end of a day
- boasts the Mitre Tavern Steakhouse in the first floor dining room. Char grilled premium MSA grain-fed beef!
- fine food and extensive wine list.
Photos and information submitted by Gary Pope. Many Thanks
- 5 Bank Place
- 03 9670 5644