skip to content

Former Port Lincoln Hotel in Port Lincoln

Towns and suburbs close to Port Lincoln | Hotels in Port Lincoln

Former Port Lincoln Hotel

Former Port Lincoln Hotel

The hotel was established in 1840 in King Street as the Bricklayers Arms and was renamed the Port Lincoln Hotel 3 months later. The hotel was relocated to the present site in 1855.

Sadly the hotel was destroyed by fire on 19th June 2000.

Former Port Lincoln Hotel

Former Port Lincoln Hotel

Photo: 16/08/1998.
Photos and information submitted by Jon Graham, Many Thanks

Tasman Terrace,
Port Lincoln
South Australia 5606
Phone:
08 8682 1277

< Hotels in Port Lincoln, South Australia

Load Comments

<< Gday Pubs Homepage