Callington Hotel in Callington
Holds one of the State's oldest licenses.
The first Publican was T. Lean when the Pub opened as the Callington Inn in 1851.
Originally the Callington Hotel, known as the dog 'n' ute for a period. Re named as the Callington Hotel as from 13 December 2007.
- Live Music
- Sunday Jam
Photo submitted by Peter Simpfendorfer, Many Thanks
- Montefiore St
South Australia 5254
- 08 8538 5032