skip to content

St. Andrews Hotel in City (Adelaide)

Towns and suburbs close to City (Adelaide) | Hotels in City (Adelaide)
Towns and suburbs close to City (Adelaide) | Hotels in City (Adelaide)

St. Andrews Hotel

St. Andrews Hotel

The Hotel was opened in 1839 as the Queens Arms and was renamed the Gothic Hotel in January 1952.

Now known as the St. Andrews.

St. Andrews Hotel

St. Andrews Hotel

Photo: 22/08/1998
Photos and information submitted by Jon Graham, Many Thanks

[street view]
317 Morpeth Street,
Adelaide
South Australia 5000
Phone:
08 8231 9388

< Hotels in City (Adelaide), South Australia

Load Comments

<< Gday Pubs Homepage