Royal Hotel in Herberton
The historic Royal Hotel was first established in 1880.
- Excellent Australian gourmet pub cuisine loaded with local produce.
- Clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation. Ask about our big country breakfast.
- Experienced, friendly and caring staff.
- Beer on tap. Top shelf spirits, wines and liqueurs.
- Bottle shop located over the bar.
- We have a great selection on the juke box, to keep you shoe shuffling the night away.
- Play pool and kick back after a great pub meal. Then your greatest challenge is to climb the stairs to your warm comfy bed." _ Courtesy www.royalhotelherberton.com.au 2011
Photo: NOV 2000
Photos submitted by: Robert Aspinall, Many Thanks
- 44 Grace St
- 07 40962231