Former Chambers Hotel in Gympie
Former Chambers Hotel
Former Chambers Hotel.
Closed sometime after 2010
Formerly the Commercial Hotel.
"At the top end of town, on the corner of Mary & Channon Streets, is the all new Chambers, Licensed Restaurant & Hotel.
A comforting sophisticated atmosphere with all the 'old world' charm that comes with the recently completed renovation of one of Gympie's grand old heritage buildings (complete with ghosts), circa 1892, The Chambers offers patrons real country hospitality with a quiet sense of style.
Welcomed both locals and visitors alike, the intimate & informal "avant-garde" Wine & Cocktail Bar, with its extensive cocktail menu, complimented by a wide selection of good Australian & imported wines, spirits & beers, offers the perfect haven for that quiet relaxing interlude either after work or before dinning.
Dinning was either 'a la carte', in the fully air conditioned Piano Room with the beautiful grand piano playing,
Former Chambers Hotel after reopened and renovated under the new name.
Photo courtesy of the Hotel Website