skip to content

The Elephant and Wheelbarrow in Fortitude Valley (Brisbane)

Towns and suburbs close to Fortitude Valley (Brisbane) | Hotels in Fortitude Valley (Brisbane)
Towns and suburbs close to Fortitude Valley (Brisbane) | Hotels in Fortitude Valley (Brisbane)

The Elephant and Wheelbarrow (The Elephant)

The Elephant was originally called the Prince Consort Hotel and was first built in 1863 and leased by a gentleman named John Daniel Heal.

The top two levels are now the Prince Consort Backpackers.

The Elephant and Wheelbarrow

The Elephant and Wheelbarrow
Photo: March 2001
Photo submitted by Robert Aspinall, Many Thanks

< Hotels in Fortitude Valley (Brisbane), Queensland

Load Comments

<< Gday Pubs Homepage