skip to content

Former P&O Hotel in The Rocks (Sydney)

Towns and suburbs close to The Rocks (Sydney) | Hotels in The Rocks (Sydney)
Towns and suburbs close to The Rocks (Sydney) | Hotels in The Rocks (Sydney)

Former P&O Hotel

Former P&O Hotel

The Hotel was established in 1842 as the Kings Head Hotel, renamed the Great Pacific Hotel in 1870 and again renamed the P&O Hotel in 1874.

It closed as an hotel in 1909. The building was used as an Ambulance Station from 1927.

Former P&O Hotel

Former P&O Hotel

Photo 02/03/2008.
Photo and information submitted by Jon Graham, Many Thanks

[street view]
73 George Street,
The Rocks
New South Wales 2000

< Hotels in The Rocks (Sydney), New South Wales

Load Comments

<< Gday Pubs Homepage