Glenmore Hotel in The Rocks (Sydney)
"Built by Brewers Tooth & Co in 1921. Making it one of the last surviving pre Harbour Bridge buildings in Cumberland street north of the Cahill Expressway.
The Glenmore was originally constructed on the other side of Cumberland Street in the 1880's but had to be moved to make way for the construction of the Sydney Harbour Bridge which commenced in 1923"
-Courtesy Hotel Website
- Functions and Bistro
Photo contributed by Shelley, Keystone Hospitality, Many Thanks
- 96 Cumberland St
Sydney, New South Wales, 2000
- 02 9247 4794