Town Hall Hotel in Balmain (Sydney)
Town Hall Hotel
Established in 1879 as the Town Hall Hotel. The original verandah was scrapped when the Town Hall Hotel was renovated in 1930.
The original verandah disappeared when the hotel was substantially rebuilt at a
cost of (Pounds) 10,160 following its purchase by Tooths Brewery in 1930. The licencee in 1887 was a George Miller.