Former Sportsmans Arms Hotel in New Lambton (Newcastle)
Former Sportsmans Arms Hotel
This old hotel started it's operation in 1835 and always known as the Sportsmans Arms Hotel.
It was part of the Tooth & Company.
In 1892 the licensee was Jane Cowell.
In 1896 it was one of only two hotels in the town.
The hotel was around until the 1980's when it was purchased by the Wests Leagues Club and demolished sometime in the 1980's