skip to content

Former Crystal Hotel in Broken Hill

Towns and suburbs close to Broken Hill | Hotels in Broken Hill

Former Crystal Hotel

Former Crystal Hotel

“The hotel was established 13/07/1888 as the Crystal Hotel and was later renamed The Miners Arms Hotel. It closed as an hotel in 1924.” It opened in March 2008 as a high class B&B. theminersarms.com.au

Former Crystal  Hotel

Former Crystal Hotel

Photo: 25/09/2007.
Photos and information submitted by Jon Graham, Many Thanks

[street view]
82 Crystal Street,
Broken Hill
New South Wales 2880
Website:

< Hotels in Broken Hill, New South Wales

Load Comments

<< Gday Pubs Homepage