skip to content

Former Central Hotel in Boorowa

Towns and suburbs close to Boorowa | Hotels in Boorowa

Former Central Hotel

Former Central Hotel

The first Hotel built on this site was The Harp Of Erin in 1876.

The building was destroyed by fire in 1911. The present building was opened in 1912 and called the Central Hotel. It closed in 1998. (The license went to the Riverside Tavern, South West Rocks.)

Former Central  Hotel

Former Central Hotel

Photo 04/05/2004
Photo and comments submitted by Jon Graham, Many Thanks

Pudman Street,
Boorowa
NSW 2586

< Hotels in Boorowa, New South Wales

Load Comments

<< Gday Pubs Homepage