Former Commercial Hotel (Old Patersons Pub) in Binalong
Former Commercial Hotel (Old Patersons Pub)
Former Commercial Hotel
First part of this hotel was built of rammed earth in 1842 with the extensions being added in 1870.
The hotel closed in 1922 and the licence
transferred to the Binalong Hotel next door.
Was Lyons Hotel at one stage.
Nicknamed the Old Patersons Pub by the locals after the last Publican to run the Pub. Select the history board for more details.
Former Old Patersons Pub
Photo submitted by Ken Morley, Many Thanks
Early photo of Commercial Hotel Binalong (Hotel Lyons written above the
verandah) this was run by Cecil Patterson who married Bertha McAuliffe (nee
Bertha ran the Binalong Hotel next door.
Photo submitted 23/04/2008 by Sharon Duncombe. Many Thanks