Halfway Hotel First licensed in 1899 but known to have existed earlier. It was known as The Penn Hotel from 1899 until 1950 and is also known as the Oodla Wirra Halfway Hotel.
< Gday Pubs Homepage
Copyright images and original content © 1997 - 2017 Australia Gday Pty Ltd. All rights Reserved.
Information and images may be out of date. Check before travelling.